Saturday 21 March 2015

Happy Woman! I'll take that compliment... for sure.

Lazy start to the day today as it's a Saturday. 

My days usually have a set routine with minor chores and pets being first on my agenda and ALWAYS to the accompaniment of music on my iPad. I chose a playlist depending on my mood. If I need to bat crazy thoughts out of my mind it will be a loud happy playlist that I can sing along to as I do my chores or that I can imagine dancing to like I have never danced before, usually!! My cat Leia, however, scarpers when the music comes on! I guess it's too loud and also she just wants food and has no patience to sit and wait for the disco to be over.

Next is emails and my first drinks of the day. Again a specific routine of lemon and hot water, decaf tea and skimmed milk and half a litre of a combo of fruit and vegetable juice and today it was pear and golden beetroot with ginger and I have to say, it was delicious! I had a wonderful email to view this morning. It was from my commissioned artist who is designing my book cover and I will share it with you now because I am a happy woman today. Actually I'm a happy woman everyday but theres nothing like a bit of positive feedback to kick start your happy day!

Here is what Sarah has to say as she reads my book in readiness to put her design ideas into her art form and I cannot wait to see what she creates for me and I hope my words on the page do her designs on the cover justice, because I just know it will be amazing. I just know it: 

"Wow, your book is amazing. Well written and the story is touching (thus far!). I found myself tearing up at points, especially the beginning which is very relatable."

Yes, I'll take that compliment.... for sure.

Todays focus for work is concentrating on research for uploading my work to Amazon, Barnes and Noble for nook, ibooks, Sony ereader etc and website creation inc domain names. In fact I am going to set a competition here for my fans to come up with a creative name for a website to link in with my love of writing! The winner gets a signed copy of my book when it is published! So get thinking please. I am excited to see the ideas emerging. 

Could I also ask you all a favour?, please share this blog. 
This is the start of the web traffic journey between my fans and myself. Thank you. 

Todays word of the day is: Votary. 

I am hoping as my web traffic increases at a steady pace in time people will say I am a votary of Jayne Higgins. 

Have a great Saturday everyone. 
   




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig