Monday 22 June 2015

For sale at last!!

ibooks is now selling my book! What an achievement. 

Follow your dreams, strive for your goals, relish in the euphoria of success!

I have loved getting my dream to this point! My book is for sale world wide as of today in 51 countries. Amazing. I made it happen and it spurs me on to write forever. The paperback version is still a work in progress but the electronic version is now out there for my readers. I am very very proud today. Please share my blog and help to spread the word for me. Thank you. Jayne. 

Download the eversion to iPad, iMac and MacBooks. The iPhones version is apparently a work in progress and news and links to follow. 


I will keep you posted re the paperback release date. Jayne. 

Update: The iPhone version is now active. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig